The SPST Waterproof High Current Relay is rated at 30 amps with an input voltage of 12 volts DC, supplied with Socket Harness.
MSD's waterproof relay are ideal for use on electric fuel pumps, water pumps, cooling fans, off-road lights, and any other application that is exposed to muddy or wet conditions. This relay handles 40 amps momentary and 30 amps for continuous use. The pigtail harness has 7" long leads w/ heavy duty 12 & 18 gauge wire. The connector has the wires molded in rubber and a gasket for a leak proof seal. Ideal for use on marine applications and vehicles that are power-washed out (Jeeps, 4x4 Trucks, UTV's, and dirt track race cars).
- Waterproof relay w/ pigtail harness & sealed connector
- 40/30Amp – 30 AMP continuous load & 40 AMP momentary
- 12-Volts DC
- Works in normally open or normally closed circuits
- Pigtail wires are 7” long
- Wire Gauge: (3) 12 gauge wires on blue (30 common), yellow (87 normally open), red (87a normally closed) – (2) 18 gauge wires on black (85 ground) & white (86 +12V)
- Metal mounting bracket – can be mounted under-hood or just about any other location on vehicle
- Ideal for use in: marine, dirt track cars, and off-road trucks & Jeeps