POLARIS HIGH FLOW CLUTCH INTAKE SYSTEM 2014-2015 Rzr XP 1000/4
- This kit changes the OEM Drive Belt you will now need to order Polaris part #3211180
If you’re dealing with failing belts and high clutch temps on your 2014 XP and XP4 1000, the Polaris High Flow Clutch Intake System is the easy and quick solution that extends belt life by updating the clutch intake to the reworked 2015 design.
Polaris created this kit to specifically address the complaints of 14’ XP and XP4 1000 owners, and as such, it comes with everything you need including detailed instructions and a new drive belt that will replace the previous one (see below for details). Installation is straightforward and fast since the only large change will be adding a new intake port for the vent tube. But after everything is installed, your machine will have an additional air intake that will lower belt temperature and give your machine’s belt a drastically longer life.
- Updates 2014 XP 1000 and XP4 1000 clutch air intake to the cooler 2015 design
- Adds an additional air intake to your clutch to help cool belts
- Drastically lowers belt temperatures
- Greatly extends belt service life and lowers occurrence of belt failures
- Factory Drive Belt - Polaris part #3211180
- Clutch Cover
- Frog Skin Covers Intake
- Intake Tubes
- Mounting Hardware / Instructions